Welcome!

Hi everyone! I'm Lauren, and I'm a 20-something wife and mommy of a one year old little girl. I thought I'd have a leg up when it came to motherhood because I've been taking care of kids since I was 12, got my associate's degree in Early Childhood Education and worked in a childcare facility for a short time until I had my daughter in October of 2016. However, I've realized that I'm not as prepared as I thought I was. With the insane cost of child care, I had to give up my career as a preschool teacher to take on my new role as mommy. I became a caretaker for my father, who has several health issues, and I work from home as an independent beauty sales representative. I decided to start this blog to share all the things my Mommy Life entails, (from kids to food to beauty) and serve it up with a healthy dose of sarcasm and sass. So buckle up and enjoy the ride as as we navigate motherhood, one beautiful mess at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Just Playing...

I have a confession to make...

New Recipe: Thai Pumpkin Soup