I'm BAAAACCCKKKK!


Hi everyone!  I know it’s been quite a while since I’ve posted.  At the risk of sounding like a certain recently hospitalized popstar (who I’ll be pretty disappointed if it wasn’t an accidental OD) I’m sorry, NOT SORRY!  I was taking some time for myself and my family, and genuinely apologizing would mean I felt I was wrong in doing so, which I don’t. Honestly, I have a very tough time staying motivated to do ANYTHING in the summer (seriously, don’t come to visit. I have no A/C and zero ambition to sweat my ass off cleaning). But I’m back now and I have a ton of new material coming up this month, most of which is stuff I was preparing for during my time off. So stay tuned every other weekday for new posts! I promise they’re on their way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Just Playing...

I have a confession to make...

New Recipe: Thai Pumpkin Soup