Motivational Playlist: My Top Ten Songs to GYST To



We all have that song (or 50) that get us up and moving, not necessarily physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. I mentioned in my post last week that I took a mental health break for about a month. I have a tough time mentally and emotionally in the summer, especially with all the heat and humidity. To pull myself out of that funk, I made myself a playlist on Spotify with songs that make me feel like it’s time to just GET SHIT DONE. That playlist in its entirety is below, but here are my top 10 songs that make me feel motivated and like I can do anything, if at least for half an hour.


1.       The Champion- Carrie Underwood feat. Ludacris

2.       Good to be Alive (Hallelujah)- Andy Grammer

3.       Run the World (Girls)- Beyonce

4.       Just Fine- Mary J. Blige

5.       Titanium- David Guetta feat. Sia

6.       Me Too- Meghan Trainor

7.       Tough- Kellie Pickler

8.       Tightrope- Janelle Monae

9.       Roar- Katy Perry

10.   Force of Greatness- CFO$ (this is an entrance song for professional wrestler Nia Jax. She’s actually The Rock’s cousin and used to be a plus size model, so she definitely knows about struggling to be awesome.)


How about you, my friends? What songs get you ready to get up and get your shit together? Let me know below so I can add to my playlist, too!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Just Playing...

I have a confession to make...

New Recipe: Thai Pumpkin Soup