Spring In Bloom Makeup Tutorial


Spring in Bloom 




Mother Nature may not have gotten the memo, but it’s officially spring! I’m trying my best to remain hopeful and look forward to warmer weather, the smell of flowers and freshly mown grass, and outings with the little one. In the spirit of my positive spring attitude, I’m bringing you a pretty spring tutorial with subtly shimmery eyes, barely there liner, and a pretty pink lip color.





1.      First I used my trusty Skinvincible Moisturizer to prime and help my foundation and concealer glide on better.

2.      Then I used Rimmel’s Match Perfection foundation in Classic Ivory to even out my skin.

3.      Time to cover up the fact that I’m breaking out and have a clingy, teething toddler.  I used NYX Undereye Concealer in Light to clear up my dark circles and Avon’s True Color Concealer in Neutral on any red spots.

4.      I then grabbed my blush brush and Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Blush in Paaarty to add some color to my face.

5.      I used Wet ‘N Wild’s ColorIcon Brow Pencil in Blonde Moments to fill in and shape my brows.

6.      I then used the 2nd and 6th shades in Wet ‘N Wild’s Au Naturel Palette in Bare Necessities to add some subtle shimmer to my lids.

7.      Next I took a flat eyeliner brush and smudged some of Rimmel’s ScandalEyes in Brown on my upper lashlines.

8.      I then used Maybelline’s Great Lash in Brownish Black on just the tips of my top lashes (they’re actually blonde, so I want to cover that up).

9.      I lined my lips with Avon’s Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Clear and applied their Ultra Color Lipstick in Hot Pink with a lip brush (if you want to go brighter, use it right from the tube).





There it is! A pretty, every day spring look with bright lips perfect for whatever you’re up to, regardless of what Mother Nature is throwing our way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have a confession to make...

Not Just Playing...

New Recipe: Thai Pumpkin Soup